Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today we heard the news




Oh WOW.

I can't believe this. It is almost unreal. Today, J & D told me that they would like for us to adopt THEIR baby. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. After 2 1/2 years of trying to conceive a baby, I am too scared to even think that it could be true. It is too good to be true. I am too excited to even sleep, and so I am creating this blog as a keepsake for baby "Noah Alexander" or "Kira Alexandria". I am also going to keep a separate prayer journal for the baby. Some of these prayers will also be included on this blog. I am amazed and humbled by the choice that J & D have made. I will forever be thankful for their decision. I am in awe of this entire process, and I give thanks to God for creating this life. What a blessing!

Kristina

No comments: