Friday, June 29, 2007

Prayers for the Family


Dear Heavenly Father,
I praise you for this wonderful baby, perfectly made. I praise you for the steady beat of baby Noah or Kira's heart. I pray that you will continue to help the baby to grow appropriately, and to keep D's health in good condition. I pray that you will be with the entire family, and that you will breathe your peace that passes all understanding into the minds of those family members that are the most closely involved with this adoption. I pray that you will help us all to understand your perfect plan for the life of this unborn child. I pray that J & D will not be overcome with worry, but will find comfort in their decisions throughout this pregnancy. I pray that the other members of the family will become more and more accepting of this unusual adoption arrangement. I pray that the actions that each of us take each day will be according to your perfect plan. Thank you so much for the opportunity to grow our family in this unique way. Please ease the minds of those who may be troubled by J & D's decision.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AMEN.

No comments: