Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Prayer for the Baby




June 27, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please surround Baby Kira or Noah with your protection and love. Please help the baby to be healthy and strong, and to grow appropriately. We pray that the ultrasound scheduled for Friday will show that the baby has a heartbeat, and that the gestational sac is proportional to the age of the fetus. Please be with J & D, and uphold them with your peace and grace. Please help Jim and me to be mindful of J & D's feelings, and to always keep their best interests at heart. Please be with D, and, if at all possible, please lessen her morning sickness. Dear Lord, please help me to not get too excited, because I know that I couldn't take it if I get my hopes up too high, and then my dreams are dashed. Please help me to deal with this anxiousness in a positive way.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

No comments: