Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Noah or Kira














June 27, 2007

Dear Noah or Kira,

Oh precious little one....you are already so loved. I know that I should not be as excited as I am that you may one day call me "Mommy", but I can't help it. From the moment today that I knew that you exist, I just can't help but become attached to you. If you should go home to live with your birth parents, I will be O.K. with that, but I will also be devastated, there is no doubt about it! I definitely want to call you my son or daughter. Your Dad and I have been trying for many years to have a little brother or sister for your big brother, Ian. We are so excited that we finally might have the chance to bring you home with us in February. Oh, how we pray for that to happen!! I want you to know that we love you so much that we have already named you. You are wanted so much that we have already picked out a color for your nursery and have made plans to paint it! I am overjoyed at the thought of holding you for the first time, and meeting you face-to-face. I can't wait to be your mother.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Amy T. S. said...

Sweet. Beatiful site. Thanks for inviting me over! I'll be back.

D, I hope your morning sickness is over soon. I felt much better at 9 weeks.

Love to all.