Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Picture of Mommy and Daddy


Dear Noah or Kira,
Hello baby! The picture above is of your (hopeful) future Mommy and Daddy. Your Dad and I hope that you are doing well. We are still praying for you every day, and for your birth Mommy and Daddy too. Tonight, I am writing to you from your Great Uncle Randy and Great Aunt Pauline's house in Grand Prairie, TX. We have been having a nice visit with them and your cousins, Malorie and Kevin.
We took your big brother, Ian, out to eat tonight at a local Texas burger place called "Buck & Loons". I watched Ian eat his chicken nuggets and chips, and I imagined what it would be like to have you there with us - to hold you in my lap and feed you a bottle between scarfing down bites of food. I imagined that your Daddy would tickle your chin and your toes, and that you would giggle and smile. I always imagine you with dark hair and eyes, and with a big grin on your face. You are always laughing in my dreams - you are always very happy.
Good night, sweet baby. Sweet dreams.
Love,
Mommy