Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Jesus....and FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!


Dear Noah or Kira,

OH MY GOSH!!!!! ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS until we know whether you are a "Noah" or a "Kira". Of course, if Ian gets to name you, then you will be called "Jesus", LOL. (No, we're not REALLY naming the baby Jesus....) We told Ian that he will someday have a brother or a sister. He said, "Can I help? I can feed the baby! Can I hold the baby too?" We of course said, "Yes", and then we told him our choices for names: "Noah" and "Kira". "Kira" was a name that he liked right away. "I like Kira," Ian said. HOWEVER, he apparently wasn't too jazzed about "Noah". Ian said, "NO! Not Noah...Let's name him something else......Let's name him JESUS!" Jim and I looked at each other and then looked at Ian and said, "NO". Ian was pretty disappointed. Then later that evening, when it was time to say our bedtime prayers, Ian said, "Dear God, Bless J & D, and keep Baby JESUS healthy and strong." Jim and I just died laughing. We couldn't keep it in. Ian thinks that we should name his possible future brother - JESUS. You can't make stuff like this up. I wonder what is going through his adorable 4-year-old head sometimes? LOL!!!!! Goodnight Kira/Noah Alexander Jesus. (Just kidding!)

Love,
Mommy

No comments: